My mom bought me some under eye cream when I turned 20 and said “never too early!” as a joke…little did I know that she was (always) right. Now that I’m taking better care of my skin, I’ve noticed the difference and importance of good products and a trusty regimen.
Allow me to introduce you to Saranghae skin care! I’ve been using this line for about 4 weeks now and I’m totally hooked. This line is an award winning Korean skin care brand. With this system, your skin will thank you for feeling refreshed, renewed, and regenerated.
There are 5 steps as pictured:
- The most amazing mask: Put on this mask and watch a show (or two) on Netflix and just RELAX!
- Gentle Nourishing/Moisturizing Cleanser: The name speaks for itself in my opinion.
- Radiance Serum: I have never used a serum, but this one created a lifetime habit for me.
- Firm & Lift Regeneration Cream: this is my favorite part of this system. Can you say silky!?
- Renewal Eye Cream…Mom’s joke comes full circle 😉
My skin always feels smooth and well balanced after each use. I’ve noticed less acne and lines under my eyes. As always, feel free to message or email me with any additional questions you have! Per the usual, my mom was right and it’s so important to take care of your skin from a young age. I hope you do the same 🙂
This post was sponsored courtesy of Saranghae Skin Care. All opinions are my own.